Monday, January 31, 2011

Book review: Jim Church's Essential Guide to Nikonos Systems


I started with this book as next best resource after official user guide in my adventure with Nikonos V underwater camera.

It is old book, hard to find these days but it contains essential information not only specific about Nikonos systems, but on overall underwater photography set of topics. I can say that decent part of book is dedicated to flash photography, both manual and TTL based.

Book contains many color and BW images that very descriptively explain all material that writer offers to readers.

Entire book contains many useful advises where writer explains some realistic situation and then offers a solution. Believe me, you will have all those situations.

I highly recommend this book for any underwater photographer: to those who are just starting and to those who don't understand why their TTL is not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment